Health is wealth.
Cardio like jogging, walking, or playing sports can make you look physically fit, but if a person wants to be lean and muscular, the best thing to do is work out in a gym.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve one’s health from a variety of diseases and increase quality of life. It also makes a person feel happier and increases ones self esteem, preventing one from falling into depression. A person with an active lifestyle also lives longer than a person who does not.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase one’s metabolism.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Exercising too much for the first time can lead to injury. Endurance will never be built in a day. Reaching an intense workout results by making workouts gradually more difficult, and keeping consistency.
Focusing on certain portion in the body can help make it improve. A good example is going to the gym and doing a workout more often in a specific area, such as the abs.
But beauty is not only about having muscles. It is also about enhancing beauty within.
Here are some things one can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy;
1. Reading books often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
2. Work, no matter what kind, produces stress. One can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown it relieves stress.
3. Pollution is something people cannot control, given the size of the problem. When one goes out, it is best to put some form of protection such as sunscreen. There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can prevent sun damage.
4. Another way to stay healthy is to give up certain vices. Smoking has been proven to cause lung cancer and other diseases, as well complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also been shown to do the same.
5. Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens everyone’s day.