Life can get pretty hectic.
There are so many things that require your undivided attention; work, kids, family, and household chores to name a few. There is little time left to take care of yourself. Why would you prioritize a trim when you need to cook dinner every night?
Taking the time to relax and take care of yourself is a very important reason to go to a hair salon, but there are other more practical reasons as well.
- Keeping up hair maintenance saves time after each shower you take. It will be easier to style your hair if you regularly take care of it at salons.
- You will save money by requiring less of your stylist to do every time you go.
- Next week will be just as busy as this week. Pushing back your maintenance will cause you to stop prioritizing your personal upkeep, and is essentially a form of procrastination.
- If you cancel an existing reservation, another one could be weeks away.
- Keeping a reservation is a form of respect to your hairstylist. You and them made a commitment to that period of time.
Sometimes life gets in the way of appointments, and that is completely understandable. But, generally speaking, you should not cancel appointments for no reason.